Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

As before Great Job.

Hey Owner of Mobius-X here, founder of the fan site for Sonic Flash Entertainment. Anyway, I'm so glad that this movie is finally getting some recongition. Yea we all know some of movie isn't good, but the last combo was truly the most jaw dropping combo that any other sprite movie has ever pulled off. Just Search Mobius-X on Google, and drop us a line.

Sonic'sQuestforPower3(P3) Sonic'sQuestforPower3(P3)

WOOT WOOT!

FINALLY THE SECOND TO LAST PART BABY!

COME TO MOBIUS-X TO SEE ALL OF IT!

Shadow's Revenge 1 Redux Shadow's Revenge 1 Redux

I think this was excellent.

I love how this sprite movie was brought out and displayed, the nice mix in music brought it out wonderfully, and some of the cool effects and custom sprites really helped this movie.

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

Awesome

This was awesome FlameZero, and all the other flash artists great job. I loved it.

Pokemon VGDC: Ep. 1 Pokemon VGDC: Ep. 1

Effort Please

Just because you're from VGDC, you get all the suck ups who give you 5's. Anyway you used... RECOLORS. EWW. THATS BAD. Espeically since your first sprite didn't match your 3rd sprite. White hair edit of Gary meets A HORRIBLE Recolor of Hero. Then sudden;y turns into Bruno... wtf is that?

Plus it was short... and the humor fails. To sum it up, it sucks.

Advice:
Don't use Recolors...
Longer Movie
Better Humor (Irony?)

Phat-Phoenix responds:

Dude, read the description. The sprite is intentionally crappily recoloured. This is because a member from VGDC made it, and i made this to make fun of his crappy recolouring skills.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2)

w00t!

All my 5 are belong to this!

life: a sticky note life: a sticky note

This sucks horribly.

This was a waste of my time. The art is nice but everything else sucks. You stole all this from a commerical you should be ashamed. Don't give me that crap "NO I didn't." Yes you did. Beside this has no humor what so ever. Attention people if you find sticky notes of what to do funny... then you're really sad. Good day.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1)

SQFP 3 has arrived!

As founder of Mobius-X and where all the clips of this movie have been exclisivly shown. I'd like to be the first to review this awesome 3 part spectacular movie series. Enjoy all the Fighting Action mixed in with Sonic.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Bunny Killing Action, couldn't be better displayed

My first sentence says it all, nice work. Bunny Mass Murder is always nice to see in cool animations like this. Looking forward to part 2.

AYB: Sonic Adventure AYB: Sonic Adventure

Yuck.

If you were gonna use this you could have at least animated it.